Here at Agritur Maso Santa Lucia, we are committed to taking small, everyday actions that help to make your holiday on Lake Garda more sustainable and more environmentally friendly. A small guesthouse like ours can make the difference. Do you want to help us?
Continuously reducing plastic!
We are not yet totally plastic free, but the goal of the entire staff at Agritur Santa Lucia is to eliminate plastic as soon as possible. We will make our Trentino Maso an increasingly green place.
How? News 2024
- we have opted for recycled plastic dispensers instead of individual single-serve plastic bottles.
- we have set up more areas for recycling.
- we replaced plastic water bottles with glass ones, both in the rooms and at the breakfast buffet.
- we replaced one-time table cloths for breakfasts with practical eco-leather placemats that can be reused indefinitely.
- we prefer local producers rather than buying non-local products.
- our water is mainly heated by solar panels. Do you want to know a curiosity? when the heat from the solar panels is in excess, it is automatically used to heat the pool. Cool, isn't it?
- the vineyards around Maso Santa Lucia are looked after only with organic methods, from there we get an excellent organic Trento Doc.
- we have installed beehives for honey production and to safeguard the bees.
- starting in 2024 we will create a GREEN project, through which we will try as much as possible to help the nature we love so much, do you have ideas to help us? Let us know anytime!
This fertile land provides us with so much wonderful produce, allowing us to select only the finest ingredients. In our kitchen, we use mainly organic, locally sourced produce.
Locally sourced produce
Our guesthouse is surrounded by vineyards and olive groves in the heart of Trentino. We use locally sourced produce such as high-quality grapes from the vines, Lake Garda extra virgin olive oil or local specialities such as Dro’s prunes which have DOP status.
Mountain Bike and E-Bike Rides
Getting around by bike is good for you and for the planet! At our guesthouse, bike hire is included, so you can get out and explore routes such as the cycle path along the banks of the river Sarca, spectacular!